This policy describes how we collect, use, process and disclose your personal data in conjunction with your access to and use of the Prohousing Portal and Prohousing services. Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, such as name, e-mail address, contact information and IP-address.
Prohousing AS is data controller for the personal information we collect through our portal and we take your privacy seriously.
If you have any questions or comments to Prohousings processing of personal data or if you like to exercise your rights under the general data protection regulation you can do so by contacting our Data Protection Advisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As a natural person (data subject) you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to your personal information
- You have the right to rectification or erasure of your personal data
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted
- You have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability). This right applies; 1) To personal data that an individual has given to a data controller; 2) When the processing is carried out by automated means; and 3) Where the processing is based on the individual’s consent or for the performance or a contract
You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Norwegian Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet).
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights, and the rights of the data subject depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use Prohousing.no. That information includes, among other things: IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information and unique identifiers.
PROCESSING OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We use, store and process personal information to provide and improve the Prohousing Portal, website and services, drive marketing and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Information used for marketing purposes is anonymized, shared with, and processed by, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- We use it to enable you to access and use the Prohousing Portal and to optimize and improve the Prohousing portal and experience by conduction analytics.
- We may use information collected for detection and prevention of fraud, security incidents and other harmful activity. We may also use it to conduct security investigation and risk assessments.
- We process information given our legitimate interest in improving the Prohousing portal and website, and our customers experience with them.
- We process information to comply with our legal obligations
- We use aggregated information for analysing and business purposes.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Prohousing before competent data protection authorities. In Norway this is Datatilsynet. You can send your complaints in writing to: Datatilsynet, Postboks 8177, 0034 Oslo, NORWAY.
If you disagree with data processing activities carried out by Prohousing we urge you to contact us first.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls.
CHANGES TO PROHOUSING PRIVACY STATEMENT
Prohousing reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the revised Privacy Statement and update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
Last updated: 21.06.2022